Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Oh Christmas tree....

Opps..I completely got catch up dealing with my Christmas tree, yes Christmas tree, and zoned out on the day.  I had the pleasure of cutting all the lights off my prelit tree since only one tiny row still worked.  It was a long 6 hours with many scratches as war wounds.  But I am happy to report that I won.  I conquered the task and have strung new lights and garland.  It looks so beautiful.  I am glad to have put in the time to get such nice results.  Now on Friday we will gather around with our hot chocolate and Christmas music and complete the tree with all our ornaments.  What a delightful time of year!

So, in the spirit of Christmas I will be showcasing my favorite Christmas reads now until Christmas with few others sprinkled in!  I hope you enjoy my holiday picks.

PS....HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...