Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thank you!

I just want to give a shout out to the women of my book club!  We had club last night and I left feeling so grateful for the wonderful women I am fortunate enough to call them my friends.  We have all gone through good and bad times together and to know that there are there when and if I need them means the world to me.  One of my very wise friends stated that we don't get to choose our families, but we get to choose our friends and build our families that way.  I am happy that all of you chose me to be your friend and I am glad you are part of my family!  


LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love you too Em and I totally agree with what you just said!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...