Wednesday, July 25, 2012

REVIEW: ANGEL'S ASSASSIN by Laurel O'Donnell

Angel's Assassin




****************************


Angel’s Assassin by: Laurel O’Donnell
****************************
I really enjoyed reading this book.  I am not normally a huge fan of historical romances, but I really liked this book.  Damien is an assassin hired to kill Lady Aurora, by doing so he will be granted his freedom.  Fate has a different path for Damien; he actually saves Aurora from another assassin and in turn becomes her body guard.  Lady Aurora sees the good in Damien and helps him to recognize that he has a choice in life.  In the end goodness prevails over evil.  Laurel did an excellent job of keeping the reader intrigued.   I was rooting for Damien to have a change of heart.  I thought this book was well written and would recommend it very highly, 4 stars.


*To view Emily's review of Lost Souls: Resurrection by Laurel O'Donnell, click HERE 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...