Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A big day!!!



Today was my oldest child ‘s first day of kindergarten.  I only have two kids and I have nearly always stayed home with them.  My oldest was born 6 weeks premature weighing a mere 3 lbs 5 1/2 ounces and 15 3/4 inches long.  So in the beginning we did not know what his life would end up being like.  He has grown into an exceptional little person and I am sure that he will do great things.   However, I am having mixed emotions.  I feel sad to let my oldest out into the world, but I am so excited for him!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...