Friday, March 22, 2013

Review: Fergus the Ferry series by J W Noble and Peter Townsend


Fergus the Ferry (Fergus the Ferry #1)

Dr Seuss meets Thomas the Tank Engine in this popular series of rhyming books for 2 to 6 year olds. Come with Fergus, the brave little ferry, and his friends, as they have thrilling adventures and make daring rescues on the harbour. The books, written by author J.W. Noble for his son, also contain subtle parent/child messages. 

Chug, Chug Chug--what's that sound? It's Fergus Ferry on his round. At the wheel is Captain Joe. He shows Fergus where to go. 

Come with Fergus the brave little ferry as he makes a daring rescue in a wild, wild storm.




My kids and I love the stories about Fergus and and the gang! There are so many adventures that my kids and I have gone on with this delightful bunch. I love that the stories take place in Australia because not only are we reading new and interesting stories, but we are also creating dialogue about new and interesting places across the world! I highly recommend this series with the beautiful pictures and rhyming verse!

*Visit Fergus online to play games and check out the entire series  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...