Monday, April 1, 2013

Review Optic White by Colgate







I totally LOVE this system.  Not only are my teeth whiter and my breath fresher, but I tend to smile more!  I have been using it for 14 days and the results are amazing!  I love my coffee and red wine so it is great to find a product that works. It can hide my vices by removing them from my teeth, which is such a gift!!  I highly recommend this system.  I will continue to use this because I have yet to find anything that has worked better! I used the toothbrush, toothpaste and mouthwash!


I received the Optic White System complimentary from Influenster on behalf of Colgate







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...