Friday, November 1, 2013

Product Review: Dr. Scholl's Active Series


* I received received all products complimentary from Influenster.



About the product:  During athletic activity, the foot is subject to the shock from impact of 2-3 times your body weight with every step. Dr. Scholl's® Active Series® Insoles reduce shock by 40% and, for those with shin splints, runner's knee and plantar fasciitis, helps relieve and prevent the pain.

My Thoughts:  These really work.  I have terrible runners knee and these insoles have made the pain lessen while running and just being active.  They have helped me get out there more, pain-free   I highly recommend then 4.5 stars!

Buy them:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...