Wednesday, June 17, 2015

#MMBBR #Father'sDay #GiftGuide #Reviews: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Wine & The Complete Idiot's Guide to Triathlon Training


Review:  An all encompassing guide to help the novice wine drinkers learn everything from how wine is made, to how to choose the perfect wine for any occasion and so much more.  I feel like every time I read this book I am learning more and more.  I love that I can look up certain questions I have and find easy answers.  I am so glad that is written in a way that makes the novice like me understand what they are saying.  Wine can be confusing and I love that I am starting to feel like I am gaining a greater understanding of wine! I am a lover of wine and feel that this book makes the perfect gift!  I am grabbing a copy for my father in law for Father's Day.  What a wonderful guide 4.5 stars!




Review:  OK, I needed this book.  I am one that wants to do big things, but has no idea of where to start.  This book is perfect for the person that wants to complete a triathlon and needs a simple and effective way to train and prepare.  This book helps with everything from preparing for each strep of the race, training tips, drills, and so much more.  This is the guide that is a must for novice triathlete. 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...