Monday, November 23, 2015

#MMBBR Highlight: Bleak Times by Jason Mayne


Jocelyn Jacobson lives a life most men could only dream of having. In a post-apocalyptic world, what once was ordinary becomes extraordinary, leaving Jocelyn with powers beyond comprehension. 

When his abilities cure a man who could not be cured by traditional medicine, a gift is bestowed upon him, but that spectacular gift comes with dark secrets that will soon wreak havoc on Jocelyn's life and those who come into contact with it. 

Soon his seemingly simple existence is turned upside down and he is catapulted into an international spotlight. Destroying that which now plagues his life will be no easy feat, especially with a powerful wizard in control of all that happens. 

Putting an end to the gift's rein seems impossible, but giving up is not an option. 

This fantastical, triumphant journey through despair, devastation, love and loss will captivate your imagination and will speak to the power of perseverance and the human spirit.
Jason Mayne

For me, it's just me Jason Mayne. 
To create, to entertain, to inform, to move, to inspire and to delight. 
That's why I became a writer.
I love being able to escape into different worlds, where I meet many interesting and wonderful people and the best part is that I get to share it with someone else and that someone else is you, the reader.
My writing I have always seen as a gateway to my soul and this amongst many other things is why I write.
When I am not writing, I volunteer as a project worker, befriending service users with mental, physical health needs and learning disabilities. 
In 2011, I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome, which has changed my life profoundly and in a good and positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...