Saturday, December 17, 2016

#MMBBR #Reviews #Highlight #Children #books #Christmas #Gifts #RoundUp







MY REVIEW:
An adorable story about making sure you embrace others, face fears and be open to change.  There is also friendships found in the most unexpected places and teaches some important lessons.  There is an abundance of heart and characters that are so very sweet.   I also love how it was written, such imagination and creativity.


 MY REVIEW:
A really cute book that makes its way through the alphabet in a fun and zany way.  The pictures are very colorful and fun and I think early readers will really enjoy this fun story!







BUY THE BOOKS:






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...